Inside the Manta
Removing the front bezel makes it much easier to see the wide mesh sides that allow the Manta to breathe properly. In the front of the chassis, we can see the pair of 120mm fans supplied to us, and covering them is a latch in place dust cover.
The inside of the chassis is divided into two major sections. The larger top section is wide open with a wiring cover extending down the center. The lower section offers a PSU cover with the NZXT name in it, and also affords the room at the front for additional cooling depth.
Inside of the front bezel, we see the fans again, but at the top, all of the chassis wiring immediately moves to the back. We also see a pair of 2.5" drive trays that are mounted to the motherboard tray. Simply unscrew the thumbscrew, slide the tray left, and they will come out for drive installation.
The top of the chassis pops off the steel frame as easily as the front does, and the front should be removed before the top is. We see that all of the wiring and switches stay on the frame and that the majority of this area is open to taking on fans or water cooling.
The motherboard tray is compact, as it houses only Mini-ITX motherboards. There are four holes in the tray for wiring and the large opening in the white rail to the right. The CPU cooler access hole is huge, and we find lots of places to tie wiring to as well.
The PSU cover is vented along the top, which allows a PSU to install in either direction if you have to run the PSU fan up for some reason. There is also a small square hole in front of the louvers, and this is to run wiring to the video card.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for £102 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now