NZXT Manta Mini-ITX Chassis
The front of the Manta helps explain the overinflated look of this chassis. The top bulges, the sides bulge, and even down the bezel, it bulges at you. It is hard to see, being offered in white paint on a white panel, the NZXT name is found near the bottom of the panel.
The main bits of the front I/O panel are found at the top of the Manta, on the right side. Here is where you can connect to the pair of 3.5mm jacks for HD Audio support, or connect to the pair of USB 3.0 ports. All of them have icons as well but is hard to see when they are white too.
The top of the chassis is solid just like the front of the Manta is, and they both use the sides of the panels to allow for ventilation. At the front of the panel is a wide LED strip that works off a button at the back, and in the nearest corner is a power button.
Not only does NZXT expand all of the panels to give the case lines that way, but we can also see that below the large window, they also clip the sides a bit, as they angle up from the bottom near the front.
The top of the chassis is tall, and allows the rear I/O and exhaust fan to ride high in the design, yet still leave room for cooling up top. The expansion slots are accessed from outside the chassis, and just below where the PSU installs, there is a handle for the removable dust filter. Also in the middle of the left side, you will notice the button for the LEDs.
The right side of the chassis bulges out as we could see from the front of the Manta. This keeps a uniform design appeal, but at the same time, it adds a ton of space behind it for wiring.
Under the chassis, we find large legs going from side to side. They are removable, but also have access through them to get to screws in the floor of the chassis. At the back, we can see the dust filter for the PSU, and at the front, the box of hardware has been slid into the leg from transit.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for £102 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017