Case Build & Finished Product
In our build, we again find the front of the chassis has not changed. It may be boxy, but the W200 does have some style and attitude. Just wait till you get to see it with the center area lit up.
Even with a Pacific 360 loop in this chassis, along with an ATX motherboard, it still looks tiny in the W200. This may not be the conventional way of installing a loop, but it gives an aspect of size, where we have the large reservoir still clear of the major components, and how far away the thick radiator is away from the motherboard in the top.
Out back, we found not a single issue. The I/O shield snapped in on both sides, and the video cards align well and are securely fastened with the thumbscrews. As for the PSUs, once the feet are placed on the floor of the W200, they rest on top of them and align right up to be screwed in at the bottom.
This system is just for display purposes. You can see we were able to hide a lot of the wiring from view on both sides, and that there are easy to use channels to run the massive lengths of wiring. This is just enough to get the wheels turning on your W200 layout, but you can easily see just how enormous the W200 is, and just what you can stuff inside of it.
This is our favorite view of the W200 by far. With the main system powered up, we see the LED strip in the front panel now showing through the steel. Along with that, our Riing fans on the radiator are glowing blue, and that coolant color is great too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- I hope Destiny 2's leaked poster is fake, and here's why
- Apple's red iPhones extremely popular in - China!
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter