Case Build & Finished Product
In our build, we again find the front of the chassis has not changed. It may be boxy, but the W200 does have some style and attitude. Just wait till you get to see it with the center area lit up.
Even with a Pacific 360 loop in this chassis, along with an ATX motherboard, it still looks tiny in the W200. This may not be the conventional way of installing a loop, but it gives an aspect of size, where we have the large reservoir still clear of the major components, and how far away the thick radiator is away from the motherboard in the top.
Out back, we found not a single issue. The I/O shield snapped in on both sides, and the video cards align well and are securely fastened with the thumbscrews. As for the PSUs, once the feet are placed on the floor of the W200, they rest on top of them and align right up to be screwed in at the bottom.
This system is just for display purposes. You can see we were able to hide a lot of the wiring from view on both sides, and that there are easy to use channels to run the massive lengths of wiring. This is just enough to get the wheels turning on your W200 layout, but you can easily see just how enormous the W200 is, and just what you can stuff inside of it.
This is our favorite view of the W200 by far. With the main system powered up, we see the LED strip in the front panel now showing through the steel. Along with that, our Riing fans on the radiator are glowing blue, and that coolant color is great too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now