Hardware & Documentation
Rather than to give you a big bag of screws and make you figure it out, each group of screws is clearly marked, allowing you to follow the manual, and associate letters on the bags that correspond to the directions, by name and quantity needed for that step. Everything you need is here.
There are four large casters that lock, there is a bar with an LED strip in it to light the front of the chassis powered via a 4-pin Molex connection too, and just in front of it are the plastic motherboard tray rails for the secondary tray. The bag to the right contains the screws for the feet and the nuts and bolts for the casters.
We also found the five cages for storage drives in that box. Digging deeper, we found the clips for the hidden drive bays behind the main motherboard tray, the feet, and also a sorter box for all the bits you may have left after the build.
We also found the four hidden drive trays. Just like the ones that are found in the HDD racks, each tray is drilled for both 3.5" and 2.5" drives. Although opting for 2.5" drives, requires the pins to be removed from the side of the tray.
While we did already see the I/O panels, we did not cover the wiring. Everything is black to hide away in the chassis, but the best part is that these wires are near four-foot-long, to ensure they get around cleanly in this massive chassis.
Then, of course, we have the manual and the warranty insert for the W200. The manual is crucial to the success of this chassis and its DIY theme. It starts out with a hardware and parts checklist, to ensure you are good to continue, and then takes off into the chassis assembly, step-by-step, with images that help out tremendously. It then covers parts installations and optional setups, and even covers the cooling options as well to remind you where things will fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD