Hardware & Documentation
Rather than to give you a big bag of screws and make you figure it out, each group of screws is clearly marked, allowing you to follow the manual, and associate letters on the bags that correspond to the directions, by name and quantity needed for that step. Everything you need is here.
There are four large casters that lock, there is a bar with an LED strip in it to light the front of the chassis powered via a 4-pin Molex connection too, and just in front of it are the plastic motherboard tray rails for the secondary tray. The bag to the right contains the screws for the feet and the nuts and bolts for the casters.
We also found the five cages for storage drives in that box. Digging deeper, we found the clips for the hidden drive bays behind the main motherboard tray, the feet, and also a sorter box for all the bits you may have left after the build.
We also found the four hidden drive trays. Just like the ones that are found in the HDD racks, each tray is drilled for both 3.5" and 2.5" drives. Although opting for 2.5" drives, requires the pins to be removed from the side of the tray.
While we did already see the I/O panels, we did not cover the wiring. Everything is black to hide away in the chassis, but the best part is that these wires are near four-foot-long, to ensure they get around cleanly in this massive chassis.
Then, of course, we have the manual and the warranty insert for the W200. The manual is crucial to the success of this chassis and its DIY theme. It starts out with a hardware and parts checklist, to ensure you are good to continue, and then takes off into the chassis assembly, step-by-step, with images that help out tremendously. It then covers parts installations and optional setups, and even covers the cooling options as well to remind you where things will fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017