The portly, five-foot tall delivery woman wanted to roll this chassis to my door, and the icon at the top of the box alludes to why. With the box, packaging, and the W200, this box is over thirty kilograms in weight and does require a lot of effort to move it. So, either get help or lift with your knees, as this chassis will test your muscles.
Keeping most of the investment of this chassis to things inside of the box, Thermaltake opts for plain cardboard and black printing on the packaging. Here on the front panel, we see the new logo at the top, a large rendering of the chassis and its Core W200 naming in the middle, and their site address at the bottom.
The Core W200 name goes above the handle, and there is a smaller rendering of the chassis below it. But this side panel offers three features in many languages. It covers the front I/O panels and connectivity, the storage bay options, and that it uses ATX PSUs and is a DIY chassis design.
The back of the box tells the box store customer a lot about this chassis. In the exploded diagram of the W200 that adorns this die of the box, you can see how everything is laid out, where the dust filters are, where the radiator supports go, even that right side has a second motherboard tray.
The last panel offers us a condensed specifications chart near the bottom. It still covers all of the major components, cooling and water cooling support, and even the clearances for the video cards, CPU coolers, and PSU lengths.
With the box now out of the way, we find the literature is shipped so that it is easily found first. As for the components that make up this chassis, each component is wrapped in plastic, has cardboard between each part, and is then fitted into thick Styrofoam end caps to keep it all protected. There is also a large box full of all the hardware and goodies you can use inside, seen off to the left.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now