The portly, five-foot tall delivery woman wanted to roll this chassis to my door, and the icon at the top of the box alludes to why. With the box, packaging, and the W200, this box is over thirty kilograms in weight and does require a lot of effort to move it. So, either get help or lift with your knees, as this chassis will test your muscles.
Keeping most of the investment of this chassis to things inside of the box, Thermaltake opts for plain cardboard and black printing on the packaging. Here on the front panel, we see the new logo at the top, a large rendering of the chassis and its Core W200 naming in the middle, and their site address at the bottom.
The Core W200 name goes above the handle, and there is a smaller rendering of the chassis below it. But this side panel offers three features in many languages. It covers the front I/O panels and connectivity, the storage bay options, and that it uses ATX PSUs and is a DIY chassis design.
The back of the box tells the box store customer a lot about this chassis. In the exploded diagram of the W200 that adorns this die of the box, you can see how everything is laid out, where the dust filters are, where the radiator supports go, even that right side has a second motherboard tray.
The last panel offers us a condensed specifications chart near the bottom. It still covers all of the major components, cooling and water cooling support, and even the clearances for the video cards, CPU coolers, and PSU lengths.
With the box now out of the way, we find the literature is shipped so that it is easily found first. As for the components that make up this chassis, each component is wrapped in plastic, has cardboard between each part, and is then fitted into thick Styrofoam end caps to keep it all protected. There is also a large box full of all the hardware and goodies you can use inside, seen off to the left.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni