Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Patriot ships their Viper V560 is a bright red and black box, with the mouse sitting right in the middle. At the top, off to the left, we see mentions of the 8200 DPI from the laser sensor, five customizable profiles, and the adjustable weight system. At the bottom, we see the Viper head logo in white.
The front panel also opens up to give customers a look at the V560 under clear plastic. Inside of the front panel section, we are shown five features. First is the optional side grip panel, then we see this comes with Ceramic feet, we see the laser sensor and weight system mentioned again, as well as the five profiles are shown at the bottom.
Spinning the box a bit, we come to this much thinner side panel. At the top is a ghosted Viper logo, with the V560 shown from the left side. All that is left here is that the product name is at the bottom in white lettering.
The back keeps the snakeskin effect on the red and black background, but this time, we are offered visual indications of the features. At the top, Patriot covers the adjustable weights, customizable LED panel, the sensor location, feet, and side grips. At the bottom, Patriot then mentions the nine buttons and points to the DPI LED indicator and DPI switch.
This last panel is back to black for the backdrop, and again covers the three main features of the Viper V560.
Inside of the packaging, we found a multi-layer insert made of cardboard. Under a plastic insert between layers of cardboard, we find the V560 is secured in the center, with the tin holding the optional weights found in the bottom right corner.
Inside of that tin we just mentioned, we find six weights held in place with some dense foam inside of the tin. There is a Viper logo added to the top, and we can see in the embossed lettering that this is termed the Gaming Weight Box. Each weight in this box weighs in at 4.9 grams.
We also found the optional right side grip. The thing is, though; our optional panel is the same as the one already on the mouse. This should be very similar to the original grip, but this optional one should have a protrusion running left to right, to separating the ring and pinky fingers.
Inside of a red folder found inside of the box, we get the Patriot literature and a couple of Viper logo stickers. The guide offers a contents list shows you how to plug it in, notes all of the buttons and their functions, and then advises you to download the software for complete control. The bit in the middle, when flipped over, offers features and images of their V360 headset, the V560 mouse, the V760 keyboard we will soon see, and even mentions their Viper DRAM.
PRICING: You can find the Patriot Viper V560 Laser Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Patriot Viper V560 Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $30 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Patriot Viper V560 Laser Gaming Mouse retails for £29 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- Nintendo to produce significant stock of SNES Classic
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller