The X150M-Plus WS has the same UEFI theme and layout as other GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards. If you are familiar with GIGABYTE's UEFI, then you will have no trouble getting around, but some settings are limited or not present for obvious reasons (no overclocking support).
This motherboard is very simplified regarding setup. You won't even need to enter the UEFI in most cases except to change boot settings or possibly fan controls as shown above. I would not update the UEFI unless I was facing problems because the board only has a single BIOS ROM.
GIGABYTE includes a very basic software suite for the X150M-Plus WS, which was expected. They do include some software that might be useful such as USB Blocker, Cloud Server/Client, and hardware monitoring programs.
I wasn't aware that cFOS worked on non-Intel NICs, but it turns out that it does work with the onboard Realtek NIC. Realtek's audio manager is also included.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for $160 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-Plus WS (Intel C232) Motherboard retails for £96 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni