The BRIX BSi7H-6500's UEFI looks similar to the traditional BIOS, which in my opinion might be a bit easier to navigate for the novice, since you can do everything with a keyboard.
It doesn't have as many options as some other NUC-style devices (like screen-capture), and it doesn't offer overclocking capabilities, but it does offer most everything you will need to properly configure the system. You can control the fan through basic profiles and CPU power savings. Virtualization and security options are present as well.
A lot of these barebones PCs do not come with software since the OS needs to be installed and configured by the end-user, but in this case, you can install Intel's Small Business Basics.
Small Business Basics is similar to Intel's Small Business Advantage suite; it offers abilities such as screen sharing and security such as USB port restrictors. Intel's Ready Mode Technology application can also be installed, and it provides the ability to receive notifications even while the system is in an ultra-low power state.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE BRIX Skylake BSi7H-6500 Ultra Compact PC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE BRIX Skylake BSi7H-6500 Ultra Compact PC retails for $530 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE BRIX Skylake BSi7H-6500 Ultra Compact PC retails for £440 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now