Inside the Carbide 600C Continued
Removing the front section of the cover, we found the two-bay HDD rack. This is removable to allow longer power supplies to be installed and is loaded from the back. You do, however, need to remove the cover for wiring purposes.
After removing the front section, we could them remove the longer section that covers the PSU from view. We see that the floor is ventilated, so the PSU gets fresh air, and we also see dense rubber pads applied to help isolate the PSU from the chassis.
Hanging in the back of the chassis is the second supplied fan, but this time, it is a 120mm fan. The fan is powered via a 3-pin connection, but it is in front of the expansion slot covers held in with thumbscrews, making it harder to see.
Behind the motherboard tray, we find plenty of room to wire the chassis without much obstruction. There is a three bay rack for 2.5" drives placed here, it is removable, and could play up on wiring if left in place. We can also see that the hardware is shipped in the HDD bay at the bottom.
As to the chassis wiring, things are simpler than usual. All you have to do is plug in the native USB 3.0 connection, the button and LED leads, and then hook up the HD Audio connection, and you are good to go. We also made sure to get the front fan lead in the image, to show they are indeed 3-pin connections on these case fans.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £80 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni