DXRacer Continues to Lead the Gaming Chair Market
Now that I've sat on a few gaming chairs, it's good to come back and reflect on more chairs to see how the new one stacks up. I can safely say that the DXRacer Iron Series gaming chair is insanely comfortable, and in some ways, it's much more comfortable than its competitors - for something that's purely personal to the way I sit - beats the rest.
Where the Iron Series gaming chairs win out is its wide seat with its edges not bouncing up with foam. This means I can sit with one, or both of my legs crossed on the chair. Sure, I'm weird - but I know that some of you reading this sit in my weird, unique way. It's comfortable for sitting for longer periods of time if you're somewhat flexible.
I can cross one of my legs on competing gaming chairs, but not both - because the sides of the chair are raised cushion which doesn't leave any room for my feet. The chair is comfortable, but for hanging your legs down for extended periods of time, it can be uncomfortable after a while.
The DXRacer Iron Series gaming chair is great for those who want the extra room on the sides thanks to the wider seat but allows for a little movement when you're on the chair, too. It's something you don't think you need until you have it, then it's hard to go back to another chair without the wide seat.
PRICING: You can find the DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for £296 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset