Antec P380 Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is simply a textured black expanse of thick aluminum. The only thing to break it up in any way is that Antec placed their name at the bottom.
Along the top and front edges, we see the bright line of the exposed aluminum with room for the chassis to breathe under them. On the left side panel, there is a large window, which stops short of the bays, so you only see the sexy bits inside.
Near the top, in the plastic portion of the front bezel, just behind the aluminum, are the hidden power and reset buttons. They are hard to see, but you can just make them out from the shadows.
The front I/O panel is at the top right corner of the left side, just under the aluminum top panel. In it, you can find a pair of 3.5mm HD Audio jacks, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, and USB 3.0 ports ending things on the right.
The back of the chassis it topped with thumbscrews to release the top panel of the P380. With a bit of a gap, it is then that we run into the exhaust fan and rear I/O. The nine expansion slots are accompanied by mesh with a pair of grommets in it, to the right. This leaves the hole at the bottom for the PSU.
The right side of the chassis offers that same exposed aluminum trim line that runs along the top and down the front, but this time, the panel is solid. There is venting at the top, just like the other side, and we still have one more thing to show you here.
Antec designed this chassis with two sets of power and reset buttons. This means that even while offering a huge window if the case sat to the left, you could still turn it on and off. It is nowhere near as easy to access the front I/O panel, but we do like having a choice.
The view under this P380 shows us that it is supported with large round rubber feet near the corners. The PSU area offers steel mesh, but there is also a dust filter here, with the tab sticking out the bottom of the left side for removal and cleaning.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design