Antec did not hold back on the packaging, almost to denote that if the box looks so shiny, the case must be hot. There is a large image of the chassis in the middle, with the company name, a notation to quiet, the chassis name at the bottom, and a bold yellow stripe down the right.
The Antec name tops this panel, but below the handle is an image inside of the chassis to show off the layout.
The back keep the bold yellow stripe, but more important are the eleven images. These along with text below them all, explains the main features found in the P380.
The last of the panels offers a look at the front of the P380, but this time from the right side. This is also a prelude to the fact that they designed this chassis to fit well on either side of the desk.
Inside of the box, we found the P380 surrounded and well protected. Considering how bad the box was attacked in transit, the dense foam caps, plastic liner, and cling plastic on the window allowed this sample to arrive in perfect condition inside of it.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni