Hardware & Documentation
The hardware comes in a neat and tidy group. Each type of screw comes in a separate bag, and they are clearly marked as to their usage. Along the top are tiny HDD screws, thumbscrews for the expansion slots, and pan-head screws for the motherboard and 2.5" drive mounting. Along the bottom, we have brass standoffs to the left, hex-head PSU screws in the middle, and a set of four fan screws in case you have just one fan you want to add.
We were sent seven zip ties to help manage the chassis and PSU wiring as needed. Along with those, we also found a set of plastic standoffs. These have double sided tape on the flat ends, they push through motherboard mounting holes, and are intended to be used for E-ATX motherboard installations.
The user manual that is sent with the Nova 8000 is the same literature for its cousin, the Zen chassis, both of which are shown on the cover. Inside we are offered a parts list, how to access the interior, and with text and imagery, we are shown how to install the major components.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now