Inside the Nova 8000
Reaching inside of the front edge of the chassis, we found there are four latches on either side of the bezel that allow it to be removed. This is how you would need to access the fans for replacement, cleaning, or simply adding a second fan if desired.
After completely removing the larger panel, we opened the front section and allowed the hinges to extend fully, leaving the panel next to the chassis out of the way. In the main chamber, we can see that the wiring is run through the management holes, and there is a bag tied to the tray with the literature and hardware in it.
As long as the device has standard mounting holes like optical drives and bay reservoirs do, you can use these large plastic thumbscrews to secure devices in these four bays. The opposite side of these bays does not offer this luxury.
Below the 5.25" bays we run into the removable rack housing six plastic drive sleds. These unclip and slide out, you screw in the drive, and then slide it back in and lock it.
Removing the bay opens the front for water cooling for starters, it also opens up the floor so that the ventilation offered there is not mostly blocked by this rack.
With more tabs to release to remove it, we finally worked the top panel off the chassis. We find the fans are raised up into the top, and while it hides fans from view inside, this also offsets everything far enough to support a radiator without conflict to the motherboard below.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand