Azza Nova 8000 Full-Tower Chassis
The front bezel of the Nova 8000 is broken up in many ways. The majority of it is made of shiny black plastic, and most obvious is the wide orange stripe that runs down the face. At the top are four removable bay covers, off to the left is a trapezoidal shape in the plastic, and at the bottom are angled slots acting as the intake grill.
As the front bezel curves to meet the plastic top panel, we immediately find the front I/O panel, which is separated from the rest with that bright orange stripe. There is a long power LED above the power and reset buttons, as well as the fan control buttons. Along the bottom, we find two USB 3.0 ports, one of which has something blocking part of it. There is then a pair of 3.5mm jack followed by two USB 2.0 ports, and there is a tiny HDD LED, and FAN controller LED just above them.
Behind the orange stripe, where it moved from right to left across the top, there is more of that same mesh that the front bezel offered. To go along with the stripe, there is also a large section of steel mesh at the back.
The left side of the Nova offers two of the four panels which this chassis offers. The front section has a large handle to allow the panel to open forward on a hinge system while the large panel offers a large tinted window to see inside the case.
From the back, we can see that the top of the Nova is angled and raised tall off the steel frame. In the steel section, we have two grommets, the rear I/O, and the exhaust fan locations at the top. In the eight expansion slots, we find orange plastic covers that are released from outside the case, and to the right of them are another four grommets, so external water cooling and wiring is very easy. That leaves the large hole at the bottom to house the PSU.
The right side of the chassis also offers two panels, and this gets us to the total of four. The front section opens the same as it does on the left. The larger panels are held in with thumbscrews, and simply slide back a bit, and can easily be pulled off the chassis.
There are large plastic legs that support the front edge as well as the back. As they angle towards each other on the longer sides of the chassis, they have rubber feet applied. At the back, we notice the dust filter that comes out the back of the case, and at the front, we see no gap in the bezel to make removing the front panel simple.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4