Since hardly anyone uses the box for more than to carry the chassis to the table before the build, be quiet! keeps it simple with plain cardboard for the packaging. They do screen print the front panel with their name, a rendering of the chassis, and the product name just below that. It also plainly states that this version has a window while below that is listed six key features.
The name of the chassis is printed at the top, while below the handle, those features we saw on the front are repeated here in three more languages.
The back panel offers a statement from be quiet! about themselves and then moves into the design concept and cooling and silence aspects of the chassis. In the middle, there is an exploded diagram of the chassis with numbers pointing to features. To the right of that image is a chart explain what all of those features are.
The last panel offers the chassis name at the top again, but below the handle we see most of a specifications chart to the left. To the right, we find that the orange box has been checked in orange to drive home the fact visually as well.
Protecting this chassis was job one for be quiet!, and they do well here. There is plastic on both sides of the window, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in a cloth bag. Thick Styrofoam is used to cap the top and the bottom while dense foam is used to make a spacer for the back side of the chassis. All the effort paid off, as there isn't the slightest scratch or dimple in our sample.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $136 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £90 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Silent Base 600]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications