Since hardly anyone uses the box for more than to carry the chassis to the table before the build, be quiet! keeps it simple with plain cardboard for the packaging. They do screen print the front panel with their name, a rendering of the chassis, and the product name just below that. It also plainly states that this version has a window while below that is listed six key features.
The name of the chassis is printed at the top, while below the handle, those features we saw on the front are repeated here in three more languages.
The back panel offers a statement from be quiet! about themselves and then moves into the design concept and cooling and silence aspects of the chassis. In the middle, there is an exploded diagram of the chassis with numbers pointing to features. To the right of that image is a chart explain what all of those features are.
The last panel offers the chassis name at the top again, but below the handle we see most of a specifications chart to the left. To the right, we find that the orange box has been checked in orange to drive home the fact visually as well.
Protecting this chassis was job one for be quiet!, and they do well here. There is plastic on both sides of the window, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in a cloth bag. Thick Styrofoam is used to cap the top and the bottom while dense foam is used to make a spacer for the back side of the chassis. All the effort paid off, as there isn't the slightest scratch or dimple in our sample.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $136 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £90 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Silent Base 600]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99