Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro Mechanical Keyboards Continued
The right side of the MasterKeys Pro keyboards is identical to the left, just sleek and simple design here. We have extended the feet this time, and looking at the key caps, there is an increased angle, now offering the caps laying either flat or leaning at the user.
This image is specific to the MasterKeys Pro S. the upper right corner of the board offers a port in the frame that allows this TKL to be powered and disconnected here.
Under the MasterKeys Pro S, we see four rubber feet; two flip up feet on the back edge, a product sticker, and even a QC sticker off to the left that says this product is "OK."
The feet on both the MasterKeys Pro S seen here and the Pro L are identical. They flip out toward the back of the keyboard and are rubberized at the ends of them, to ensure grip is not lost when these are in use.
As for the MasterKeys Pro L, the only thing that changes is the addition of the number pad and arrows at the right, and we also see the profile keys have been moved. There is some dual functionality added to the number pad for web browsing, and we also see another set of arrow keys there.
Things do change a bit under the MasterKeys L. Here we find three ways for the cable to be locked into the bottom of the keyboard, and we find a deep well in the center. We do lose the large product sticker this time, but the feet on either side are identical to those found on the Pro S model.
Inside of that deep well is where the connection is made to power the MasterKeys Pro L. As we mentioned earlier, the cable we showed was for the Pro S version, and the cable here offers a strait end on it to make connection in this well much simpler to achieve than trying to use a ninety-degree connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Social media ad spending will hit $50 billion by 2019
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset