Hardware & Documentation
Inside of the box found where the PSU is to be installed, we found a cloth to clean all of the brushed aluminum to rid it of fingerprints, and inside of the bag, it is folded down to a fourth of its full size. As for the standoffs, fan screws, HDD screws, and the motherboard screws, they all come shipped together in one larger bag of hardware.
Also inside of the box, we found Antec included six zip-ties to help manage the wiring they have not tended to with twist ties already. What we liked seeing, however, was that they also included four, ninety-degree, SATA cable, so that you can keep the wiring tight and allow the front, right, side-panel to close without issue.
There is a manual shipped with the chassis that covers the majority of the features, the layout, and what parts you are supposed to have included, but that is about it. They do however offer a site address as to where you can find a fully detailed online manual that shows everything there is to know about this chassis.
They also include a warranty insert that not only offers a phone number to call for various regions around the world, but it also addressed what is, and what is not covered for the term of three years.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $238 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £252 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now