While we are not entirely sure this is the front of the box, we are starting with this white panel that offers simply a side view image of the S10 chassis inside of it. Not only that, but the box is also a step up, where plastic clips are removed, and the top then lifts off. This keeps you from having to overturn this heavy beast and risk any damage to it.
The next panel is also white, but only sports the Antec name at the top in yellow text, with the Signature script in gray.
It is highly likely that this is intended to be the front of the box. Here we find that there is a black panel this time, and without any words again to detract from it, we get to see the S10 chassis from a different angle and see that the Antec name is found at the bottom of the front bezel.
The last of the external panels is also offered in black. There is again the yellow Antec name at the top, and we also see the Signature naming, but, this time, it is presented in a dark gray that is tough to see.
After removing the plastic clips, sliding the box from the top of the chassis, and then lifting the goods out of the bottom of the box, this is what we found. There is thick Styrofoam on the outside that has been taped around the chassis. Inside of this, we find a cloth bag surrounding the chassis to ensure that none of the brushed metal or plastic surfaces are marred in transit. In this instance, the box may look a bit rough, but the chassis is safe and sound inside, in perfect condition to be reviewed.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $238 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £252 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers