Case Build & Finished Product
Even though we took the rear fan and put it in the front, through the glass, not one thing has changed. The IN WIN 805 is just as sleek and sexy as it was fresh out of the box.
We obviously had no issue fitting water cooling in the back of the 805, but you can also see plenty of room at the front as well. As for the rest of the gear being installed, we have no irregularities to report here.
The same goes for the back of the chassis. The dust shield, the video card, and even the PSU slide right into place, and can easily be secured into place, in the case of the latter two.
We got along with wiring pretty well for not even using a single clip stuck to the panel. Of course, we could have used them and cleaned things up more, but the tinted glass makes it all disappear anyways. We also found no issue with the cable lengths, they all got where they need to be.
We did have a mishap when trying to put on the right side panel. Do not try to install the glass with the chassis standing up. Our panel slipped from the grommet to the table top and cracked straight away. We then, in a bit of shock, quickly let our grip go, and the panel broke into many large shards. This is also where we were informed of the use of chemically tempered glass, as it did not break into tiny bits of glass.
Continuing, we did manage to get the left side panel on successfully. There is a bit more of a view through the tint that we had initially expected, and we are really digging the finished product.
When we powered up the IN WIN 805, noise from the included fan is kept to 35dB. What made is jubilant, was when we saw the Corsair, Zotac, and the IN WIN names all glowing in white, as if they were all made for this chassis.
PRICING: You can find the IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $209 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £131 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN 805 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the 805]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4