IN WIN 805 Mid-Tower Chassis
At the top of the bezel we see the gold anodized front I/O panel, but that is all the metal found on the front. On top of a plastic frame with hexagonal holes cut from it, a 3mm thick, tinted, glass panel runs down the rest of the panel, with just the white IN WIN logo showing through from behind. With small gaps along the sides, and the gap at the bottom, above the foot, these are where air gets in the front.
The gold panel across the front is where the color option is contained. This can be red or black too, but they all offer the USB 2.0 ports, 3.5mm jacks, USB 3.0 ports, USB3.1 ports, an HDD LED, Power LED, and a square power button.
The top of the 805 is made of one solid sheet of black anodized aluminum. Not only is it black, but it is also brushed from side to side to add a bit of drama to it.
The left side of the chassis is one large, tinted, glass panel. It is held in place with rubber grommets around thumbscrews to grip the glass and hold it in place. We also see that there is the same Tempered Glass sticker we saw on the D-Frame. This time is it done chemically to add strength to the 3mm thick panels.
Without top air flow, the rear I/O and exhaust fan are set right near the top of the chassis. Eight recessed expansion slots follow, with the PSU mounting location just below that. The rest of this panel is solid aluminum with no passive venting or grommets.
The right side of the chassis is another large sheet of that tinted glass. It is also held in place by thumbscrews, and of not for the orientation of the motherboard tray, from the side, it is tough to tell the front from the back.
No, we do not have the chassis upside down, and no that is not a PSU dust filter. The filter is under the front of the chassis, remember we mentioned removing the HDD rack offered a fan location here. As for the support of the 805, it uses on piece legs that go from side to side, and they also added small rubber feet so that it did not slide around on the plastic.
PRICING: You can find the IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $209 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £131 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN 805 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the 805]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017