Division Zero X40 Pro Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
Set flat on the table, the left edge of the X40 shows that there is a top flat panel, which angles down at the front on top of a smaller plastic lower frame section. We can also see that there is a convex layout to the keys in this keyboard, a bit more dramatic of a curve than most.
The main section of the X40 offers cylindrical keycaps with easy to read legends due to the white on black coloring. We also find a haphazard pattern of chunky black sections that cover the silver painted aluminum top plate.
The left edge of the keyboard offers up five Macro keys before we run into the main layout. These can be programmed on-the-fly, or can also be programmed or reassigned via software.
Along the top, the Escape key doubles as a sleep button for the PC. F1 can dim the LEDs, F2 will brighten them, and F3 is a Windows lockout key. F4 is left with no double duty.
The F5 key is set for back a track, the F6 is the play/pause button, and the F7 moves forward a track. As for F8, it is also left blank as far as secondary functionality goes.
F9 is used to mute sound, F10 lowers the sound, and F11 raises sound. The F12 key is marked MR, which is how one goes about programming the five Macro buttons without the use of the software.
PRICING: You can find the Das Keyboard Division Zero X40 Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Division Zero X40 Pro Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Division Zero X40 Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Social media ad spending will hit $50 billion by 2019
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset