In the above graph we can see the temperatures we are getting under load and when idle on all the cooled components. The room was cooled via an air conditioner set to 20c though the room temperature is tipping closer to 22c - 23c.
At idle we can see a 2c difference between the stock and overclocked system when it comes under load we see it stretch out to 4c difference with the processor just getting over 40c at these speeds.
The chipset shows very little difference and is cooler then the processor with it hitting as high as 38c when under load.
The GPU runs as high as 47c under complete load when overclocked which is excellent considering on the stock cooler gets 51c at idle when stock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 2 [The Components]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 3 [The Components Continued]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 4 [Installation and Assembly Process]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 5 [Test System Setup & Overclocking Performance]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 6 [Testing Temperatures]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 9 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design