Water Cooling isn't something we pay much attention to and when we do see a kit it is usually quite basic...something that any real enthusiast wouldn't pay much attention to. Asetek on the other hand are one company that just about every enthusiast has heard about and if they hadn't heard of Asetek they would have heard of the highly popular "Vapochill".
Water Cooling is the step up from air cooling - it's usually quieter and more efficient so what else more could you ask for? Unfortunately most decent kits will set you back a few dollars and the Asetek Water Chill is no different. We will be having a look at the Water Chill today and all its little extras including GPU and Chipset blocks to show you how to justify one of these babies.
We will have a look at the components, setup of the unit and how we went with our overclocking before we get into the benchmarks. Read on and see why you should put some hard earned dollars into one of the best cooling solutions we have used before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 2 [The Components]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 3 [The Components Continued]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 4 [Installation and Assembly Process]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 5 [Test System Setup & Overclocking Performance]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 6 [Testing Temperatures]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 9 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now