Water Cooling isn't something we pay much attention to and when we do see a kit it is usually quite basic...something that any real enthusiast wouldn't pay much attention to. Asetek on the other hand are one company that just about every enthusiast has heard about and if they hadn't heard of Asetek they would have heard of the highly popular "Vapochill".
Water Cooling is the step up from air cooling - it's usually quieter and more efficient so what else more could you ask for? Unfortunately most decent kits will set you back a few dollars and the Asetek Water Chill is no different. We will be having a look at the Water Chill today and all its little extras including GPU and Chipset blocks to show you how to justify one of these babies.
We will have a look at the components, setup of the unit and how we went with our overclocking before we get into the benchmarks. Read on and see why you should put some hard earned dollars into one of the best cooling solutions we have used before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 2 [The Components]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 3 [The Components Continued]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 4 [Installation and Assembly Process]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 5 [Test System Setup & Overclocking Performance]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 6 [Testing Temperatures]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 9 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card