For a $699 screen, the VP2780-4K comes in a super-drab box.
It's plain, and brown.
And that's all there is to say about the packaging.
As for the VP2780-4K itself, it's an attractive monitor. Out of the box, the front of the screen can be enjoyed with its matte black finish, with no gloss in sight.
Around the back of the display, we have a great stand that allows for height adjustment - something I was using quite often.
Here we have the connectivity on the VP2780-4K, with a USB 3.0 host port, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 3 x HDMI ports, a full-sized DisplayPort port, and a miniDP port to boot. Next to that, we have the 3.5mm audio jack, and the power connector.
This is the stand, which is actually quite sturdy - it doesn't look like much, but it holds the monitor in place like a champion.
PRICING: You can find the ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor retails for $700 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor retails for £699 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD