One of the latest displays from ViewSonic is the VP2780-4K, which is an IPS-based 4K monitor - but is it worth your money? Well, that's what we're here to find out. In a market filled with gaming displays, ViewSonic bucks the curve continuing to release a slew of displays in various markets.
The ViewSonic VP2780-4K could be of interest to the professional market, thanks to its 10-bit color - thanks to an 8-bit native panel with frame rate conversion. It doesn't sport the Adobe RGB gamut, but it does include a built-in input matrix that supports up to four simultaneous sources going into it - perfect for monitoring multiple camera feeds, and more.
So while we won't be grading it too much on its gaming performance, we'll look at it from a different perspective. Let's dive into the rest of the review!
The ViewSonic VP2780-4K is a 27-inch 4K display with a native resolution of 3840x2160, a refresh rate of 60Hz, splashed onto an IPS-based panel for beautiful colors and viewing angles. We have 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI 1.4 (w/MHL), and 1 x HDMI 2.0 for display connectivity.
There's also a 3.5mm headphone jack on the display, as well as 4 x USB 3.0 ports to boot.
Availability & Price
ViewSonic has the VP2780-4K listed on Amazon for $699.99 right now, down from its list price of $1091 - when it launched a few months ago, it was hovering at around $900 - so $700 isn't too bad for what you're getting here.
PRICING: You can find the ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor retails for $700 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor retails for £699 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017