Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
A large image of the 450K sits center stage, with the Cougar logo to the left, and a notation of it being a German company to the right. Down at the bottom, after the 450K naming, we are given seven features listed in a column, and to the right of that are notations of the polling rate, the splash-proof design, the hybrid switches used, and the UIX System used to control the features.
This longer side of the box offers product and company information to the left and then displays the system requirements. It also states that inside of the box is a 450K and a manual, and while to the right it does state this is a US layout, some of the keys are different than what most are used to seeing.
This shorter panel keeps things simple, displaying the logo, the product name, and to the right it offers an image of the 450K with the website address below the image.
This longer side is sealed with two tamper-proof stickers to seal the box. On the length of the panel, we are given another image of the 450K, followed by the specifications, which is then followed by a pair of QR codes leading to the Cougar site and their Facebook page.
This shorter panel offers the same information its opposing counterpart does. The only thing that changes is the placement of said information, due to the large image of the 450K being used here.
On the back of the box, we are shown where the mode switches are, told it is backlit, shown the polling rate buttons, and also shown the multimedia keys. Along the bottom of that same image, they denote the Function key, which keys have anti-ghosting, and where the Windows lock is located. The pictures on the right cover eight features in this design and the bottom offers a list of them, repeated a total of twelve times.
Inside of the box, we find two things. First we see that the keyboard is wrapped in plastic to protect the keyboard from rubbing the cardboard in transit. The other thing we see is that the keyboard is inserted backward from what we typically find, and there is a gap at the front to allow them to pack the cable in and keep it from touching the keyboard.
Under the 450K, you will find this manual. Just like the others we have seen from Cougar, this unfolds to offer information on both sides. It starts with identifying the location of important keys and features, moves into connectivity, and also offers a link of where to go for the software. Flipping it over shows us the system requirement, it covers a list of features and lastly offers up what is covered in the one-year warranty that the 450K is backed with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset