Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
A large image of the 450K sits center stage, with the Cougar logo to the left, and a notation of it being a German company to the right. Down at the bottom, after the 450K naming, we are given seven features listed in a column, and to the right of that are notations of the polling rate, the splash-proof design, the hybrid switches used, and the UIX System used to control the features.
This longer side of the box offers product and company information to the left and then displays the system requirements. It also states that inside of the box is a 450K and a manual, and while to the right it does state this is a US layout, some of the keys are different than what most are used to seeing.
This shorter panel keeps things simple, displaying the logo, the product name, and to the right it offers an image of the 450K with the website address below the image.
This longer side is sealed with two tamper-proof stickers to seal the box. On the length of the panel, we are given another image of the 450K, followed by the specifications, which is then followed by a pair of QR codes leading to the Cougar site and their Facebook page.
This shorter panel offers the same information its opposing counterpart does. The only thing that changes is the placement of said information, due to the large image of the 450K being used here.
On the back of the box, we are shown where the mode switches are, told it is backlit, shown the polling rate buttons, and also shown the multimedia keys. Along the bottom of that same image, they denote the Function key, which keys have anti-ghosting, and where the Windows lock is located. The pictures on the right cover eight features in this design and the bottom offers a list of them, repeated a total of twelve times.
Inside of the box, we find two things. First we see that the keyboard is wrapped in plastic to protect the keyboard from rubbing the cardboard in transit. The other thing we see is that the keyboard is inserted backward from what we typically find, and there is a gap at the front to allow them to pack the cable in and keep it from touching the keyboard.
Under the 450K, you will find this manual. Just like the others we have seen from Cougar, this unfolds to offer information on both sides. It starts with identifying the location of important keys and features, moves into connectivity, and also offers a link of where to go for the software. Flipping it over shows us the system requirement, it covers a list of features and lastly offers up what is covered in the one-year warranty that the 450K is backed with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017