UIX System Software
After installing the software and taking a mandatory firmware update, this is what we were offered in this image. The main window offers profile management, three modes or profiles to use, a performance tab, one for button assignments, and another for lighting. To the right, we have the performance section opened.
Here you can change DPI levels on both X and Y axis, and it also offers a Sniper setting as well. You can adjust the polling rate, turn off angle snapping, change the LOD, double click speed, scroll speed, and Windows pointer speed, on the right.
Key assignments allow the changing of any of the buttons found on the mouse. In the basic tab at the top, we see that this section enables you to remap all of the default functions that the 450M offers.
Clicking on the Advanced tab at the top then gives us the options shown below it. This allows you to remap buttons to various DPI selection modes.
The Macro tab offers us the window to write a new Macro, put it into a group, import and export them, copy them to use as a basis for other Macros, or delete what you have done all together.
Lighting control effects only the scroll wheel LED and the LED under the logo at the back. For these two LEDs, you can turn them off, select fully lit, or put them into a breathing mode. As to the color you want, you can choose a color in the top band, enter the RGB code, or pick from one of the ten presets along the bottom of each section.
We then moved back to the top and clicked on the profile management tab. This allows you to create a profile and even import ones from the PC so that you can swap out the three profiles based on the games you currently play. You can add an image to each of the profiles, and we also see that the colors denoting the profiles are the same as those shown with the DPI selections. They show the one profile as white, where in reality, the LED is a lot closer to the yellow or orange end of the color wheel, not really white at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni