UIX System Software
After installing the software and taking a mandatory firmware update, this is what we were offered in this image. The main window offers profile management, three modes or profiles to use, a performance tab, one for button assignments, and another for lighting. To the right, we have the performance section opened.
Here you can change DPI levels on both X and Y axis, and it also offers a Sniper setting as well. You can adjust the polling rate, turn off angle snapping, change the LOD, double click speed, scroll speed, and Windows pointer speed, on the right.
Key assignments allow the changing of any of the buttons found on the mouse. In the basic tab at the top, we see that this section enables you to remap all of the default functions that the 450M offers.
Clicking on the Advanced tab at the top then gives us the options shown below it. This allows you to remap buttons to various DPI selection modes.
The Macro tab offers us the window to write a new Macro, put it into a group, import and export them, copy them to use as a basis for other Macros, or delete what you have done all together.
Lighting control effects only the scroll wheel LED and the LED under the logo at the back. For these two LEDs, you can turn them off, select fully lit, or put them into a breathing mode. As to the color you want, you can choose a color in the top band, enter the RGB code, or pick from one of the ten presets along the bottom of each section.
We then moved back to the top and clicked on the profile management tab. This allows you to create a profile and even import ones from the PC so that you can swap out the three profiles based on the games you currently play. You can add an image to each of the profiles, and we also see that the colors denoting the profiles are the same as those shown with the DPI selections. They show the one profile as white, where in reality, the LED is a lot closer to the yellow or orange end of the color wheel, not really white at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus specs and prices leak
- Sony's next gen PS5 may be traditional console gen
- Samsung Galaxy Stellar 2 specs and pricing leaked
- Samsung introduces new color option for the Galaxy S8+
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller