Cougar 450M Gaming Mouse
As we look at the left side of the 450M, we see a mix of shiny black plastic used on the front, top, and back of the mouse, with a large anti-slip grip area placed in the middle. It is also hard to miss the lime green accents of the buttons, the NVIDIA logo-like shape to the right of them, and the lower section that also carries this color lower into the design.
At the heel of this mouse, we can see the green plastic to either side of the Cougar name and logo placed on the shiny black plastic. As the sides did, around the back that lime green is again visible at the bottom here too.
The right side of the 450M is a mirror image of what we covered when we looked at the left side. This is because it is an ambidextrous design, and we are now up to a total of four buttons so far that the 450M delivers.
At the front of the 450M, we find the center section is opened to allow for the scroll wheel and cable to emerge from the mouse. There is a gray part that surrounds both of them and does help to break up the green on black plastic parts that we have seen so far. We also see that the main buttons are smooth and rounded, and with them, as well as the click function of the scroll wheel, we are now up to seven buttons.
The eighth and final button offered in the 450M is found at the top. As the letters on the button denote, its default function is to swap between the DPI settings, but along with all of the other buttons, it too can be reprogrammed.
We do find 1.8 meters of braided cable, but no Velcro strap this time either. As the cable ends, the plastic connection cover offers the Cougar name on it, and as for the USB 2.0 connection, it is gold plated for this device.
The entire bottom section of the 450M is made from lime green plastic, and it offers three feet, two at the front, and one larger one at the back. The bits of black on the sides are part of the top cover. The eye for the optical sensor is centered in this mouse and is surrounded with the product sticker that offers the serial number as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4