Netgear Nighthawk DST Wireless Router
The product packaging carries the standard vibrant Netgear coloring scheme with an image of the router centered. To the right, Netgear has outlined the inclusion of Geek Squad support as this solution is a Best Buy exclusive.
On the back of the box, we have marketing information towards the bottom with a diagram of this unit's functionality at the top.
The scope of delivery includes the router with its three antennas to the left along with two Ethernet cables, the power cord and DST adapter to the right.
Taking a look at the R7300 you will notice it is basically the same platform as the R7000. What we have that differs is the addition of DST LEDs to the far right.
The back of the router houses the three antenna ports, four LAN, and a single WAN port along with the power input that doubles as the powerline connection out.
Here we have the DST adapter and as you can see it closely resembles your typical powerline adapter. At the top, we have the geek squad logo along with four LEDs for connectivity.
On the side of the adapter we have a single gigabit Ethernet port, reset button and sync button.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel