This is where you can fast forward to the final section of the review, and get a quick recap and points on the HIS Radeon R9 380X IceQ X2 Turbo 4GB.
Impressive 1080p/1440p Performance: With the card priced at $249, it's aimed at 1080p and 1440 gamers. The HIS Radeon R9 380X IceQ X2 Turbo 4GB is capable of pushing 60FPS or so at 1080p and 1440p, which is perfect.
Silent Gaming: All of that gaming is kind of useless if it's going to be insanely loud, but it's not. The kick ass IceQ cooler keeps your card cool, but it also does so without making a peep.
CS:GO/League Gamers - This is For You: If you're a Counter-Strike: GO or League of Legends gamer, you'll be sitting pretty with this card. You can easily achieve 100FPS+ at 1080p, and even at 1440p too if you adjust some details.
Not Enough DP/HDMI Ports: The HIS Radeon R9 380X IceQ X2 Turbo 4GB has 1 x HDMI port and 1 x DisplayPort output, but 2 x DVI ports. It would've been nice to see more DP/HDMI ports on the card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3840x2160 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440 UltraWide]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking, Power Consumption & Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [What's Hot & What's Not]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse