Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the Asustor includes an image of the NAS on the front with marketing and information down below, and the model number is listed at the top left.
The side of the box houses full specifications for the NAS.
The scope of the delivery for the AS6202T includes the power adapter, Ethernet cables, drive screws, and reading materials.
Looking at the front of the appliance, we have the same plastic drive bays, a single USB 3.0 port to the left with power LEDs above.
The back of the NAS houses the optical audio connector at the top with HDMI below. We also have dual eSATA, Gigabit LAN and USB 3.0.
Starting new this year, we are now testing NAS solutions with solid state drives. This should show the overall performance of the NAS appliance itself rather than being bottlenecked by hard drives. As you can see above, our testing is powered by Crucial BX200 SSDs.
PRICING: You can find the Asustor AS6202T SMB NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Asustor AS6202T SMB NAS retails for $563 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Asustor AS6202T SMB NAS retails for £462 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4