Hardware & Documentation
In the hardware box, we pulled out some of the things provided by NZXT. In this image, to the left, are a pair of 300mm cables that connect from the HUE+ to the first LED strip, and next to it is the Molex 5V DC power lead for the system. To the right is a Mini-USB to native USB cable to control it, and we also received a set of five zip-tie straps.
The cables in this images are made to go between each of the strips after powering the first. Notice they all have white arrows on the ends, these will line up with the 5V black stripe on the LED strips. In this set, you are offered a pair of 100mm extensions, a 300mm extension in the middle, and the 500mm long cable at the right.
They also send long screws specifically for mounting the hub into the drive tray. These are not the typical M3 screws, but rather aggressively threaded self-threading screws. Do not screw them in like a brute or you will strip them out.
The manual offered in the kit is thorough and covers everything from A to Z. It starts with a checklist to be sure all of your goodies are in the box and takes you through every connection needing to be made to use the HUE+. Even the most novice of users can install this kit and within minutes of opening the box, you too can have unlimited LED lighting potential, after downloading the CUE software of course.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT HUE+ Advanced PC Illumination LED Controller for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT HUE+ Advanced PC Illumination LED Controller retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT HUE+ Advanced PC Illumination LED Controller retails for Â£60 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel