Since our sample is a pre-release version, the packaging is this plain brown box. With the retail versions, it will sport black printed panels with all of the usual things like a chassis images, specifications, and features as they typically do.
We were never told this chassis came in this manner; it was not until we removed the cardboard box that we found that this chassis is broken down into each component, and requires being built by the user. Following some online instructions we were provided, it took us roughly ninety minutes from unboxing to having a built chassis.
As for all of the goodies you need to build and customize the chassis, there is one enormous box that ships with everything you need. We will be expanding on what comes in this box in the hardware section, but we wanted to take this time to stop and show the level of attention offered to even the hardware.
It is all packed in various bags to protect the bits and even comes in different compartments to ensure nothing is damaged in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core W100 Super-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core W100]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni