Since our sample is a pre-release version, the packaging is this plain brown box. With the retail versions, it will sport black printed panels with all of the usual things like a chassis images, specifications, and features as they typically do.
We were never told this chassis came in this manner; it was not until we removed the cardboard box that we found that this chassis is broken down into each component, and requires being built by the user. Following some online instructions we were provided, it took us roughly ninety minutes from unboxing to having a built chassis.
As for all of the goodies you need to build and customize the chassis, there is one enormous box that ships with everything you need. We will be expanding on what comes in this box in the hardware section, but we wanted to take this time to stop and show the level of attention offered to even the hardware.
It is all packed in various bags to protect the bits and even comes in different compartments to ensure nothing is damaged in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core W100 Super-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core W100]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes