Cryorig sends the C7 along in a box with its likeness used as the background. We see the Cryorig name at the top, and closer to the bottom, we find the "cr" logo next to the C7 naming. In that same blue box, it is said that this is small, quiet, compatible, and is guaranteed to perform.
As the cooler image works its way around to the right of the box, we are shown three things this cooler offers ion its design. The use of copper heat pipes boosts the performance, the fit is guaranteed, and you can have this installed in under four minutes.
On to the back of the box where we run across all of the specifications of the C7 that we discussed earlier. It is just that in this image, the compatibility has moved from the top of the chart to the bottom.
As Cryorig tends to do with all of their coolers, they dedicate a single panel on the cooler to display just the product name. Nothing fancy, just a bold, easy to read signpost that says this is the cooler you are looking for.
Inside of the outer packaging, we find another plain cardboard box inside of it with a large round opening in the top of it. Once the lid is removed, you can then access the cooler inside that sits on a layer of cardboard to protect the base as well as offering space for the hardware to fit under it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig C7 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup