Cryorig sends the C7 along in a box with its likeness used as the background. We see the Cryorig name at the top, and closer to the bottom, we find the "cr" logo next to the C7 naming. In that same blue box, it is said that this is small, quiet, compatible, and is guaranteed to perform.
As the cooler image works its way around to the right of the box, we are shown three things this cooler offers ion its design. The use of copper heat pipes boosts the performance, the fit is guaranteed, and you can have this installed in under four minutes.
On to the back of the box where we run across all of the specifications of the C7 that we discussed earlier. It is just that in this image, the compatibility has moved from the top of the chart to the bottom.
As Cryorig tends to do with all of their coolers, they dedicate a single panel on the cooler to display just the product name. Nothing fancy, just a bold, easy to read signpost that says this is the cooler you are looking for.
Inside of the outer packaging, we find another plain cardboard box inside of it with a large round opening in the top of it. Once the lid is removed, you can then access the cooler inside that sits on a layer of cardboard to protect the base as well as offering space for the hardware to fit under it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig C7 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD