Inside the Zora
Inside the top half of the Zora, we find a steel weight is permanently added to give this its 110-gram weight. On the right, in the lower half of the build, we find a multi-layer PCB design with plenty of LEDs and switches to discuss.
Under the left click button, we find it backed with an Omron D2FC-F-7N. Not just the standard five million click versions either, these are rated for double that with the (10M) identifier at the end of the model number.
The pair of left side buttons are mounted on the top PCB layer, and both are found to be white Kailh switches. Rather than to make long pins on the top to make the profile and DPI buttons work, Epicgear chose raised pad-style black switches to use for those.
Flipping the mouse 180 degrees, we found the Sino Wealth SH68F88P, which is tough to find information on. We did, however, find out that this is an 8-bit MCU, and should be more than capable of driving this mouse.
We did have to remove the top layer of PCB to grab this image, but right there plain as day is an Avago ADNS A3050 optical sensor.
The interesting thing we found here is that not only is the right button backed with an Omron of the ten million click flavor, but the switch found under the scroll wheel is also the same Omron switch.
By default, ahead of any software installation, the Zora powers on with a red glow from all of the lighted sections. The DPI indicators on top, the "eG" logo and the Zora name will always remain red. The scroll wheel can be changed as needed, and has default colors set to denote which of the five profiles is currently active, and red is the default for profile one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications