Most motherboard manufacturers offer only a few Mini-ITX boards for each generation, and GIGABYTE has two for the Intel Z170 Skylake chipset. The first is the Z170N-WIFI and the second is the Z170N-Gaming 5. The Z170N-WIFI is part of GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable series, their mainstream line, targeting power users and enthusiasts alike. One of the main features of the Z170N-WIFI that sets it apart from other Mini-ITX boards is that it carries three NICs; two wired Intel NICs and a single Intel Wireless AC card.
The Z170N-WIFI is a very unpretentious motherboard; it offers many features, but when it comes to appearances, GIGABYTE decided to go with basics. While some people do enjoy colorful motherboards, many others just want a solid board that works, and the Z170N-WIFI is meant to be just that. Over the past few months, I have reviewed two top of the line gaming oriented Z170 Mini-ITX motherboards, and today I will explore a more mainstream and modest offering, the Z170N-WIFI.
The GIGABYTE Z170N-WIFI has a healthy amount of features including 2x 1Gbit Intel NICs, Intel Wireless-AC/BT 4.2, 6x SATA6G (2x SATA Express), 32Gb/s M.2 slot, seven total USB 3.0 ports (one is USB type-C), and support for up to 2x USB 2.0 ports through the internal header. The motherboard also carries dual HDMI ports and 7.1 audio with a TOSLINK.
The Z170N-WIFI is priced at $144 on Newegg at the time of writing, which is in the mid to low range for Z170 Mini-ITX motherboards.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE Z170N-WIFI (Intel Z170) Mini-ITX Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z170N-WIFI (Intel Z170) Mini-ITX Motherboard retails for $145 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z170N-WIFI (Intel Z170) Mini-ITX Motherboard retails for £105 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z170N-WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z170N-WIFICircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z170N-WIFICircuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording