Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued
While the Mini-ITX form factor limits PCB space, ASRock was still able to pack in a nice audio setup. Four Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors are utilized along with a Realtek ACL1150 codec and a Texas Instruments NE5532 audio amplifier - a solid audio setup.
ASRock is using the AzureWave BCM94352HMB Wireless AC + Bluetooth 4.0 combo mPCIe card.
The ASMedia ASM1142 is used for USB 3.1, and an EtronTeck EJ179v is used for USB 3.1 type-C port reversible connector support.
ASRock is using an Intel i219v, the most common Intel NIC on Z170 motherboards. I found a Mega Chips MCDP2800BB, which is an HDMI 2.0 chip; the board might support HDMI 2.0 in the future.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D is the SuperIO used for fan control, voltage and temperature monitoring, and the PS/2 on the IO panel. An ASmedia 1442K level shifter is used for the HDMi on the IO panel.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac (Intel Z170) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup