Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued
While the Mini-ITX form factor limits PCB space, ASRock was still able to pack in a nice audio setup. Four Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors are utilized along with a Realtek ACL1150 codec and a Texas Instruments NE5532 audio amplifier - a solid audio setup.
ASRock is using the AzureWave BCM94352HMB Wireless AC + Bluetooth 4.0 combo mPCIe card.
The ASMedia ASM1142 is used for USB 3.1, and an EtronTeck EJ179v is used for USB 3.1 type-C port reversible connector support.
ASRock is using an Intel i219v, the most common Intel NIC on Z170 motherboards. I found a Mega Chips MCDP2800BB, which is an HDMI 2.0 chip; the board might support HDMI 2.0 in the future.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D is the SuperIO used for fan control, voltage and temperature monitoring, and the PS/2 on the IO panel. An ASmedia 1442K level shifter is used for the HDMi on the IO panel.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac (Intel Z170) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect