Corsair Carbide 600C Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the Carbide 600C is just sleek simplicity to look at. This view shows us two sections, a smaller top portion that opens while the larger section graced in the corner with the Corsair logo stays put, both of which are covered in steel.
A double jointed hinge on the left side allows the panel to open out of the way, as well as shifting, so it does not run into the chassis on that side. To help keep the door closed, the panel is held to the rest of the bezel via magnets.
The top panel is a flat expanse of steel, keeping that appeal that the front offers. The only thing to break up the entire panel is the front I/O panel that is on the left. At the back, there is a reset button, then on to the USB ports, 3.5mm jacks, a three-speed fan control switch, and a large backlit power button at the front.
Keeping the rotation to what we normally do, we are looking now at the left side of the 600C. There are large vents built into the front bezel, it sits high off the floor on blocky feet, and in this design, this full panel of steel is covering the space behind the motherboard tray.
Looking at the back of the 600C gives away the orientation of things inside. This time, the PSU goes up top, above the eight expansion slots. Next to the slots is ventilated, but that 140mm exhaust fan will evacuate a lot of air. At the bottom, we do see a tab to help remove the dust filter there.
In the 600C, the right side of the design is how you should see this chassis. The front bezel offers the same venting, but just behind it is a large clear panel with a handle to open it with. Minimal black plastic is used at the top and bottom for strength as well as providing ample mounting for the hinges used that allows this door to open and lift off the pins.
Under the chassis, we see a large filter covering the three by 120mm or two by 140mm fan locations. The tab at the back offers grip, but this is magnetic, not held in tracks. The feet are plastic with rubber pads at the bottom and are at the extreme corners to provide the best support possible.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017