CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Keyboard
The QuickFire XTi uses a sleek design with just a bit of frame around the keys, but the top section of the frame also carries over the side and connects to the lower section very near the bottom. Looking at the key caps, we can see they are angled away from the user as it sits like this.
There are a few changes for secondary key functions in the main section of this keyboard, but, for the most part, the font used and the look of this design screams Cooler Master.
Moving right into the secondary functions, we are looking at the first group now. Here you can set the blue LED from off through five levels of brightness with F1, and F2 does the same thing but for a red light. These can also be mixed with various shades of purple. F3 allows you to swap through the LED effects and modes, and F4 offers us Windows lockout functionality.
The next group is very simple to understand. For games that require fast repeated clicks, you can address this in the F5 through F8 section of keys. 1X of course for one press of a key with one press of a key, and at the other end 8X will quickly press that key eight times to every one stroke on the keyboard.
Without a software suite, F9 starts Macro recording on-the-fly, and the F10 key allows you to delete the Macro and start over. F11 offers the ability to repeat the macro once after the key press, and F12 is so that the Macro will spam infinitely as long as the key is held.
The right third of the keyboard also has quite a bit going on as well. There are arrows on the number pad as well as other commands. Then looking at the top row, we find four profile buttons to keep track of the Macros.
Speaking of command keys, at the top of the right side, the secondary functions continue. There is a repeat macro, LED play, and record LED backlight options across the top. Below that we run into the typical multi-media keys.
Making it now to the right side of the QuickFire XTi, now with the legs extended, we see that the usage angle increases to a more ergonomic angle of attack. Also on both sides are notches at the bottom, which as you will see, allows the wiring to run through them if needed.
The underside of the keyboard offers a few things. There are small rubber pads near the corners for grip, there is a Cooler Master logo in the center, and wire management trails that run either straight out the back or to either side of the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find the CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £108 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD