Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Both Cooler Master and CM Storm share the space at the top left for the logos while the QuickFire XTi is shown almost in life size on the front. There is a notation that this mechanical gaming keyboard is built with Chery MX blue switches, and we see one of the lighting options that this XTi is capable of offering.
At this end, we find that Cooler Master and the CM Storm logos share space. While it is just packaging, we do like the pop of the chromed lettering against the completely black background.
On this longer panel, it is said in many languages that this is the QuickFire XTi, it is a mechanical keyboard, and to visit Cooler Master for more information. We also see that they display all of the company information, and while all other current OS are listed, W10 is not mentioned but is supported.
At the other small end of the box, we find that the full product name graces this end, again in the chromed lettering. To the right is the product sticker showing the full product number with the KKCL1 at the end denoting again the Cherry MX blue switch version is inside.
On the back, we find a ghosted image of the keyboard behind the normal image of it with five features listed to the right covering the switches, color options, modes, Macros, and repeat rate adjustments. These are again shown across the bottom but in multiple languages.
Inside of the box, we find the QuickFire XTi to be wrapped in a cloth bag to protect the finish applied to the keys and frame of this keyboard. The cardboard section in the back is where you find the bits that come along with this offering.
Tucked away in the box, we found the metal wire-style key puller that will not scratch the key caps when used. There is the gold plated cable bundled up, and we also get a Cooler Master key cap to replace a Function or Windows key.
Under the keyboard, you will find a quick start guide for this device. It covers what the keyboard can do, and how to go about connecting it and where to find the firmware updates.
There is also a guide to the advanced functions of this design. It shows us what key combination is intended for which feature. We will cover these individually as well, but this is super handy to have until you get better accustomed to this keyboard.
PRICING: You can find the CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £108 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design