Our Streacom F12C had a little bit of a rough ride it appears, but keep in mind this black panel you are seeing is just a sleeve over a plain brown box inside it. We find the packaging is also kept simple like their aesthetics with just the company name at the top, their logo in the middle, and the F12C Aluminum PC Case shown at the bottom.
Rather than showing the entire panel in this image, we moved in very close to the only bit of information found there in this little sticker. It displays the SKU, its color, the EAN number, and shows the 15JT-F12C-002-1/200 full part number.
For all we know, this could technically be the front of the packaging, but with all the labels and envelopes for shipping materials, we decided to show this panel second, since it is an identical match to what we saw on the other side.
We find the same comparing side panels. You can see the sleeve around the inner box, and they also placed the same sticker found previously in the top left corner again.
The top and bottom panel of that sleeve also sports the Streacom logo and the F12C chassis naming. The difference between the two is that up top, there is a plastic handle protruding from the box, to make carrying it much easier.
Inside of the inner plain brown box, we find out that the F12C well attended to inside the box. Dense foam on the top and bottom that also surrounds a bit of the side, also with the cloth bag that the chassis is slipped into, allows this chassis to arrive in great shape despite the packaging appearances. They also offer the manual and the hardware right on the top so that you can read how to open this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Streacom F12C HTPC Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the F12C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications