The box for the Predator X34 is slick as hell, from every single angle.
The front of the box.
The rear of the box, with a tease of the side of it, too.
On top of the box, we find out what the Predator X34 is capable of, including NVIDIA's G-Sync.
The side of the box has great handles, sturdy as hell for carrying it long distances, or to and from LAN parties.
Now, onto the monitor itself.
While the XR341CK looked great, the Predator X34 just looks insanely PC Master Race worthy. The Predator branding is front and center, showing Acer is serious about its gaming brand.
Around back, we have the various IO ports and the cable management hole that is colored red.
To the right, we have a Kensington lock port, USB 3.0 host port, and 4 x USB 3.0 ports.
On the left, we have DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity.
In the middle, the AC power port and headphone jack.
The aforementioned cable management hole, colored in lipstick red (I guess?).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
- Page 4 [On-Screen Display]
- Page 5 [Everyday Use & Gaming]
- Page 6 [Viewing Angles & Glare]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club