Accessories and Documentation
The hardware is also typical to these coolers. There is a steel backplate in the middle that first is coated with plastic, and also offers foam at both ends to make sure it is isolated. To the left of it at the AMD mounting legs to mount to the base of the cooler, and to the right is the set for Intel mounting.
At the top is a set of four studs to pass through the backplate, with clips to hold them onto the motherboard below them. There is a wrench to aid in mounting with LGA2011 standoffs and the cooler mounting nuts below it. At the right are the universal standoffs, and below them are the screws to mount the brackets to the base of the cooler.
Since we are given two fans with this cooler, it only makes sense to give us four wire fan clips to mount them. We are also given a short Y-Splitter cable to power both fans from one motherboard header. We are given some thermal paste as well, at least enough for two tries at mounting this cooler, maybe three.
Two manuals come with this cooler. The one in the back is dedicated to AMD while the one up front covers only Intel installations. Both offer great renderings along with descriptions that can get anyone through this slightly complicated mounting system. They also include a bit of literature on what they do and what they do not cover in the three-year warranty.
We knew these 135mm fans sent with the cooler were SilentWings, but the sticker shows us that more specifically, these are BQ SIW3-13525-MF-PWM. It was not until we saw this sticker we realized the chart has an error stating these fans are a bit thinner than the 25mm they are.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU Cooler retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU Cooler retails for £61 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications