Accessories and Documentation
In the box of hardware, we find quite a lot to cover. First out of the bag of goodies we set up the Intel head unit brackets to the left with the thickly padded universal backplate in the middle. That leaves the brackets off to the left for Intel sockets, and for AMD the Intel and brackets on the right need screwed together. At the bottom, we have the crossbar that locks the cooler to all the other hardware.
Here are black plastic spacers at the top above the thermal paste that are used on the studs at the bottom right. The rest of the gear includes the LGA2011 standoffs, eight screws you need to make the AMD top bracket, and the nuts and springs at the right that lock the remaining hardware into place.
The user manual supplied is sufficient with its basic text explanations of each step along with the renderings that go along with it makes it relatively easy to get this cooler installed quickly and correctly.
Inside of both boxes of hardware, we find a kit like this one. The black version has black plastic fan clips where we have the white versions shown. The package also includes four fan screws and a set of pads to cover the screws and work as an anti-vibration pad.
In the back of both fans, you will also find a built-in fan controller. This allows the user to limit the fans speed and dial in a good cooling range with the least amount of noise. For our purposes, the selector switch is moved to full range or 800 to 2200RPM in this instance.
Since we had to put it all together, we figured we would just show off how all of the parts come together when adding in the second fan to either cooler.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler retails for $46 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-T40F-BK & ETS-T40F-W CPU Coolers]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller