Enermax ETS-T40F-BK & ETS-T40F-W CPU Coolers
Looking at the front of both towers as they come out of the box, we see the 120mm fans cover the fin area well. The black frame and blue blades are a good match to the BK version, and again on the W, the white Cluster fan fits the theme so well.
At the bottom, the pipes are evenly spaced and run vertically through the tower of fins. These fins and the pipes get the TCC treatment, as does the fin array with its closed off sides. The open area at either end is to allow the plastic fan clips to attach.
The front edges mimic what we see here as well. Evenly spaced fins that are narrower in the center than they are at the edges of the tower. Pointing your eye towards the bases, Enermax uses a crossbar that locks into the tabs seen on the top of them.
Getting around to the last side of these coolers, we find the same as we saw before. Both coolers are ready and willing to accept a second fan, although the white version comes with that second fan. This side too is closed off to take the most advantage of the air flow each fan provides.
The top of the ETS-T40F coolers is the same across the board. At the left edge, we see an arrow point the direction air flow needs to pass through this cooler. This is due to the fins behind each pipe that directs air to the next pipe and so on until it exits out the back.
The fins appear to have been pressed into the cooler before the TCC application is done. We can tell the base and pipes are assembled before the surfacing, which is currently protected by a plastic sticker.
The finished surface of the base leaves the machining marks, and while the surface is flat, there are plenty of gaps on the sides of each pipe. We also find no residue of TIM being used between the pipes and the aluminum base.
Unique to the ETS-T40F-W, we were sent two fans for this cooler, and with a few bits from the hardware box, we now have it shown with both fans attached. This is where we come up with that 95.8mm thickness overall.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler retails for $46 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-T40F-BK & ETS-T40F-W CPU Coolers]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- You can now play Nintendo 64 games on Xbox One
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now