Enermax ETS-T40F-BK & ETS-T40F-W CPU Coolers
Looking at the front of both towers as they come out of the box, we see the 120mm fans cover the fin area well. The black frame and blue blades are a good match to the BK version, and again on the W, the white Cluster fan fits the theme so well.
At the bottom, the pipes are evenly spaced and run vertically through the tower of fins. These fins and the pipes get the TCC treatment, as does the fin array with its closed off sides. The open area at either end is to allow the plastic fan clips to attach.
The front edges mimic what we see here as well. Evenly spaced fins that are narrower in the center than they are at the edges of the tower. Pointing your eye towards the bases, Enermax uses a crossbar that locks into the tabs seen on the top of them.
Getting around to the last side of these coolers, we find the same as we saw before. Both coolers are ready and willing to accept a second fan, although the white version comes with that second fan. This side too is closed off to take the most advantage of the air flow each fan provides.
The top of the ETS-T40F coolers is the same across the board. At the left edge, we see an arrow point the direction air flow needs to pass through this cooler. This is due to the fins behind each pipe that directs air to the next pipe and so on until it exits out the back.
The fins appear to have been pressed into the cooler before the TCC application is done. We can tell the base and pipes are assembled before the surfacing, which is currently protected by a plastic sticker.
The finished surface of the base leaves the machining marks, and while the surface is flat, there are plenty of gaps on the sides of each pipe. We also find no residue of TIM being used between the pipes and the aluminum base.
Unique to the ETS-T40F-W, we were sent two fans for this cooler, and with a few bits from the hardware box, we now have it shown with both fans attached. This is where we come up with that 95.8mm thickness overall.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler retails for $46 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-T40F-BK & ETS-T40F-W CPU Coolers]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers