Half Life 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Unpatched
Timedemo or Level Used: Custom Timedemo
Developer Homepage: http://www.valvesoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.half-life2.com
By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player's presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
We benchmark Half Life 2 with our own custom timedemos as to avoid possible driver optimizations using the "record demo_name" command and loading the timedemo with the "timedemo demo_name" command - For a full list of the commands, click here.
At 1024 X 768 we see that the cards are quite close to each other but the X800XL is even able to get ahead of the 6800 Ultra.
Moving to 1600 X 1200 the gap only becomes larger for ATI with the X800XL having almost 10FPS on the 6800 Ultra and the X850XT having a massive 20FPS on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 2 [GeCube Radeon X800XL]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 3 [GeCube Radeon X850XT]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup & 3DMark2001 SE]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system