The management of the Google OnHub is controlled by the Android or iOS app alone and is freely available.
To get things started off, we launched the app and plugged in the OnHub.
After a few second the OnHub was found and took an update.
The next step was to set up our Wi-Fi network.
After setup was complete, we launched the app and noticed the main page has the status of the router at the top along with the devices that are connected below.
Here we have the settings menu. Within this menu, you can change everything from network settings to ambient light brightness.
Here we have a few more settings including firmware, device mode along with options to restart or reset the router.
Another unique feature of the OnHub is the ability to take a speed test within the app and test your connection to the router itself.
PRICING: You can find the Google OnHub by TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Google OnHub by TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Router retails for $200 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league