The management of the Google OnHub is controlled by the Android or iOS app alone and is freely available.
To get things started off, we launched the app and plugged in the OnHub.
After a few second the OnHub was found and took an update.
The next step was to set up our Wi-Fi network.
After setup was complete, we launched the app and noticed the main page has the status of the router at the top along with the devices that are connected below.
Here we have the settings menu. Within this menu, you can change everything from network settings to ambient light brightness.
Here we have a few more settings including firmware, device mode along with options to restart or reset the router.
Another unique feature of the OnHub is the ability to take a speed test within the app and test your connection to the router itself.
PRICING: You can find the Google OnHub by TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Google OnHub by TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Router retails for $200 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017