Benchmarks - AJA System Test
Moving over benchmarks to AJA System Test, the My Book Pro reached 376 MB/s read and 366 MB/s write with our 720p workload in RAID 0.
RAID 1 produced 160 MB/s read and 186 MB/s write by the same token.
Moving to the 1080p workload performance decreased with the RAID 0 array reaching just 316 MB/s read and 303 MB/s write.
Within RAID 1, read managed 148 MB/s and 169 MB/s write.
Finally, we swapped over to the 4K workload and generated 256 MB/s read and 191 MB/s write.
On this same test with RAID 1, the My Book Pro touched 162 MB/s read and 166 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find the WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit retails for $900 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit retails for £835 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse