Benchmarks -AJA System Test
Switching benchmarks to AJA, we start our testing with RAID 0 and the 720p workload. As you can see above, the R2+ did quite well with 524MB/s read and 299 MB/s write. The RAID 1 array came in at 172 MB/s read and 165 MB/s write.
Moving to the 1080p workload, the R2+ came in at 582 MB/s read and 304 MB/s write.
Looking at the RAID 1 array, we see similar numbers to our 720p testing at 176 MB/s read and 156 MB/s write.
Finally, we switch to 4K testing where the RAID 0 excelled reaching 605 MB/s read and 290 MB/s write.
On the other hand, the RAID 1 did get a little beat up touching 173 MB/s read and 153 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find the Promise Pegasus2 R2+ Thunderbolt 2 RAID 6TB Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller